facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

New Look Fashion Haul

My local New Look store in Brighton was relaunched last Friday with a 'new look' so I thought I would check it out, especially when I heard they were giving away goodie bags! Who doesn't like freebies?!

I loved the new layout the minute I walked in. As this was the re-opening, there was a live DJ, a nail bar, a lash bar and stunning displays. After a good browse of all the beautiful clothes on the ground floor, I ventured upstairs and was greeted by nearly a whole floor of shoes and accessories! I was in fashion heaven! 

After exploring the shop to my hearts content, I filled my basket and headed to the till. This is what I got: 





Floral Top with Collar - £14.99
I loved the combination of the floral print and the white peter pan collar - it improves upon the timeless floral top by adding an interesting twist with the contrasting collar. This top could be styled with many different items and colours, it's very versatile.

Orange and Blue Floral Top - £12.99
Another floral top! It looked so cute and summery on the hanger, I just had to buy it. It looks even better on, especially with blue trousers or jeans for a casual look. It can also be dressed up with a navy skirt.



Polka Dot Clutch - £12.99
This clutch grabbed my attention whilst I was waiting in the queue. I wanted it so much that I left my place near the front of the queue to grab it! It was totally worth it! I think it would look great with the classic little black dress. I can't wait to carry it around!


Necklace - £5.99 and Bracelet - £7.99
I love how sparkly these are and I'm looking forward to testing them out with the rest of my wardrobe.




Stack of 5 Rings - £3.99
These are fun to mix and match with other rings or you can wear them separately or as a stack. 



Daisy Ring - £2.99
I got this to match the floral tops, I can never have enough flowery items! 



Floral Sippee Cup - £5.99
Okay, one more floral item! I have been using this everyday at work since I got it. I am a Sippee cup convert! New Look had several patterns to choose from but with my floral addiction I couldn't resist this one.



You can buy the items in store or online at www.newlook.com.

Goodie Bag:
I was so excited to see what was in my goodie bag and it was even better than expected!! It contained: white sunglasses, a chunky gold bracelet, Eylure false lashes, a Montagne Jeunesse strawberry soufflĂ© face mask and strawberry sweets!





As you can probably already tell, I am a tad obsessed with floral! It's one of my favourite patterns especially in Spring and Summer because it's so pretty and feminine. I was pleased to find an overload of floral when I went into New Look and will definitely be going back to get more!

Just Jawwie x

1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme