facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

OOTD - The Pink Duster Coat



I just can't get enough of Next at the moment! I am becoming a nextaholic but how can I help it when they keep bringing out stylish, reasonably priced, high quality clothes?! 

The Pink Duster Coat (£65) from Next

So warm and cosy on the inside yet chic and elegant on the outside. As soon as I saw it I just knew it would end up in my closet. It's soft and feminine and perfect for autumn/winter. It brings with it that guilty feeling of wishing for colder weather to be able to wear it!

Silver Shoes (£28) and Silver Clutch (£14) - both from Next

I have looked enviously at people wearing silver shoes for a while now but I was never sure I could pull them off. I finally decided to have some fun and buy them anyway (and of course the matching clutch). I'm really pleased with them and will definitely be mixing them with some of my other outfits.

I wore my new Next goodies with my favourite Floral Peplum Top and Black Pencil Skirt (both from H&M), but it would look good with a white dress or leather look trousers.

You can also see this look on Chictopia. Let me know if you're on Chictopia, I would love to see your style!

Just Jawwie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme