facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Next Beauty Launch Event Spring 2016


This week I was kindly invited to attend the Next Beauty event in London. I was so excited to be there, not just because I love Next and couldn't wait to see their new beauty products, but also because of the live make-up tutorials by the beautiful beauty blogger Lydia Millen!

The event was held in a venue called the Ice Tank (no, unfortunately it wasn't made of ice!) and it was decorated so perfectly that every square inch of the place was instagrammable! I was greeted with a pink fruity cocktail and a selection of delicious canapés.






Now when I think about shopping at Next I think about stylish homeware, statement heels, and flattering dresses - buying beauty products would never cross my mind - until now! Next have recently launched a new high quality beauty range called Make Me Beautiful including nail polishes (I'm obsessed!), make-up, beauty tools (including super soft brushes), and fragrance. All of these little beauties were on display to try out at the event! It was like a beauty blogger playground!








It was also great to mingle with other bloggers, finding out about how they manage their blogs and what their favourite beauty products are. Whilst I was there I met the lovely Cocoa May and Bcky.

After we had perused all the new products and sipped our cocktails, Lydia Millen presented two live make-up tutorials where she showed us how to perfect a nude look (make-up!!) and how to create a glam evening look. She guided us step by step through creating the looks with handy make-up tips.




Overall it was a fabulous event and I especially loved the live make-up tutorials. I'll be reviewing some of the products in a later post.

I can't wait to see what Next bring out next!!


Have you tried any of the Next beauty products? Please comment below.


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a lovely event. I am also thinking on the same lines that Next bring in mind fashion clothing but not the makeup. I hope it is up to their set fashion standards. As for fresh skin, I had chemical peeling treatment and the results are just excellent.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme