facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Shockwaves Volume Mousse Review

I was lucky enough to receive a free bottle of Shockwaves Volume Mousse from being a member of BzzAgent. BzzAgent is a service where you can try products for free as long as you submit a review and tell friends (honestly) about the product. Anyone can sign up and it's free to join. In the past few months, BzzAgent have sent me a bottle of the Optrex Eye Reviving Mist, the TREsemme 7 Day Smooth shampoo, conditioner and serum, a Santa Maria Mexican fajita kit (which was delicious by the way!) and now the Shockwaves Volume Mousse! You can buy the Shockwaves Volume Mousse at Superdrug for a reasonable £2.75.

Like many of you, I have fine hair and often struggle to create volume (I only ever blow dry my hair with my head upside down!). I have tried rather a few hair products in the past with the hopes that I will suddenly get thick luscious look-at-me locks but mostly I have been disappointed. So I was looking forward to trying a new product that might go someway to fulfilling these hopes. 


To apply the mousse, I first towel dried my hair after a shower. I then dolloped a plum sized amount of Shockwaves volume mousse in my hand (the instructions don't specify how much to use so I just guessed!). I patted my hands together and tried to evenly distribute it by running my hands gently through my hair. I then brushed my hair to disperse the mousse even more. To finish I put my head upside down (definitely optional!) and then blow dried my hair and gave it a final brush through.

The results were pretty good. My hair definitely had more life and 'ooooomph' to it, whilst also remaining smooth and shiny for most of the day. I was also pleased that my hair didn't feel crunchy like it can with some mousses and sprays. The final test was receiving the stamp of approval from my boyfriend - a compliment on my shiny voluminous hair! 

Overall I was grateful to Shockwaves for the sizeable boost to my flat fine hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme