facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

Electro Baby Lips - Maybelline Beauty Review

Maybelline recently added 4 electro shades to their Baby Lips range. As a fan of the range, particularly Cherry Me, I was keen to try the fun new additions. For those of you have never tried this before, Baby Lips is a playful range of tinted and scented lip balms. 






This is a subtle shade in comparison to the others. This is perfect if you are a fan of more natural tones. The best thing about this one is that it smells like a sweet shop!


Mmm orange... the colour and scent are as refreshing as a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice on a hot summers day. The orange colour is bold and not a colour I had tried before. 


The stick looks extremely purple and I was a bit worried it would look like I had gorged myself on beetroots but to my relief it is a soft purple shade. It smells like berry sweets yum!


This is my favourite and it's the brightest one. I love bright pink and I regularly wear a similar shade lipstick. Whilst this is the most pigmented in the range, the smell was the weakest, but it still has a subtle sweet smell to it.

Overall, I was impressed with the lasting moisture these lip balms give and I like the fun shades and smells. They are reasonably priced at £2.99 each (from Superdrug) and great to use as an everyday product or if you want to have more fun whilst moisturising your lips.

Just Jawwie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme