facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

July LoveMeBeauty Beauty Box

LoveMeBeauty is another wonderful beauty box I subscribe to! It stands out from the others by letting you select your box from three different choices each month. This is an excellent feature because you can pick which colours or products you prefer and if you don't like surprises you can see what's in the box before it arrives. The box costs just £10 plus £2.95 postage a month. 




This month I was amazed to see lots of different products in each box. After a long period of indecision, I made my choice - Box 2. I was so excited when it came through the door and I couldn't wait to try out all the new products! My box contained:
  • So Susan Flutter Mascara - £14.95
  • So Susan Dual Brow Powder - £11.95
  • OFRA Pressed Eye Shadow in Bliss - £8.80
  • OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Hollywood - £11.60
  • Lashem Lash Enhancing Serum - 2ml sample, £40 for 3.5ml
  • Waleda Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion - £15.95
  • 4am White Tea from The Teashed - £3.50
  • An emergency teabag
There are enough makeup products in the box to make an entire look! There are products for your lips, eyelashes, eyelids, eyebrows and skin.



OFRA Pressed Eye Shadow in Bliss

This is a good quality eye shadow. There is a gorgeous gold pigmentation to it and I love the way it shimmers luminously in the light. I will definitely be buying more OFRA eye shadow colours in the future. 



OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Hollywood

This bright pink lipstick is the perfect colour for Summer. The thick texture helps to give a good coverage to your lips. Although it says it's a long lasting lipstick, I found that it faded after a few hours, so definitely pop it in your handbag to top up throughout the day.



So Susan Flutter Mascara

This is a subtle but pretty mascara. The fine texture doesn't leave any big chunks on your lashes. I like the way it gives long lasting definition.



So Susan Dual Brow Powder 

I had never tried an eyebrow powder before, as I normally just use a pencil. I really like the two different shades. The shape of the brush is perfect for applying the powder, ensuring you can get your eyebrows looking just how you want them.



Lashem Lash Enhancing Serum 

This little bottle nourishes and conditions your eyelashes, whilst also enhancing them to make them look longer in just two weeks! It's easy to apply and I look forward to seeing the results soon. 



Waleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion

I can't get enough of the fresh citrusy smell! This is a wonderful body lotion that rejuvenates your dry skin and leaves it feeling moist for most of the day.



The Teashed 4am Tea

This white tea is named 4am tea because it's low in caffeine so you can drink a cup of it without worrying about not being able to sleep. I am a tea-addict so I can't wait to try this out, although I'm not going to be getting up at 4am!



Overall, LoveMeBeauty gave us a real treat this month with 6 full sized products and an expensive sample. The 2ml Lashem bottle is worth around £20 alone. I am super impressed with the amount of high quality products in this box. I also enjoy the variety - from Lipstick to Teabags! It can be hard to choose your box if you're indecisive like me, but it does give you more power over the contents and ensures there are no surprises.



Each beauty box I subscribe to is fantastic in its own way and this is one subscription I'll definitely be keeping on.

Just Jawwie x

Follow my blog on Bloglovin at www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12494611.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme