facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

What Do I Wear To Bloggers Fashion Week? Black Chic Outfit Inspiration

Bloggers Fashion Week - September 2015

I have been lucky enough to be invited to the Bloggers Fashion Week event on 7 September 2015 hosted by The Bloggers Hangout and I'm so excited!! 

The event is held in London and includes fashion shows, delicious treats, pampering booths and a gifting lounge. The best part of it is being able to meet exciting brands and sample their new collections! 

The dress code for this season's event is all black chic. If you're stuck for ideas and wondering "what do I wear?" to the event, here are a few of my faves for inspiration...


Black Chic Outfits




If you're a blogger and want to get involved in The Bloggers Hangout, they have a great website here where you can RSVP to their amazing events, request gifts from brands and much more. 

If you're attending the evening event, feel free to say hello if you see me!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black it’s my favorite color and I have many outfits in black color anyways your collection such an amazing and I am decided some products purchase on your store for my wife. X Men Logan Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't see a lot of activity in the first few weeks, DONT give up. Make sure what you post. own spin on things! Try not to copy other bloggers the more different you are, the more people. Blade Runner 2049 Leather Coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog Link everything back to your core theme beauty and fashion to give people an idea of your credentials to write on the subject.
    Justice League Jason Momoa Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good sharing and Brilliant post. I really appreciate your work!You are doing a good job. please keep posed. Birds Of Prey Cassandra Cain Jacket

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme