facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

June Glossybox - Christmas once a month?!

Each month I sit expectantly by the front door, like a child waiting for the ice cream van, waiting for my monthly fix of beauty boxes to arrive. Beauty boxes are a great way of experimenting with new products (lots of things I didn't even know existed!) and discovering different brands. Glossybox is one of my favourites because the products are high quality and from a wide range of brands. The subscription costs £13.25 a month (including postage) which is good value considering what the products are worth!

This months Glossybox contained 5 products, 3 of which are full size.





1. Nailgirls 3-in-1 Base/Topcoat & Nail Strengthener

2. Teeez Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush
3. Rituals Qi Gong Spray
4. Pro:Voke Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo
5. So Susan Universal Blush



Overall, this months glossybox was a good one! I am pleased with the size of the products and am sure that I will use all of them. The So Susan blusher looks so cute and I'm intrigued to try out the Touch if Silver shampoo. I will post some reviews when I try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme