facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Summer Garden Party Outfit

Last week I attended the Bloggers Summer Hangout (read my post here). When I heard the dress code for the event was Summer Garden Chic I was so excited to dress up in something summery! (Although I must admit, I was slightly worried about the British weather!!) Luckily it turned out to be a bright and sunny day. 

Here's the outfit I wore:





(Claire from ClaireySweetie kindly took the photos)


Outfit Details:
Dress: Yellow lace dress from Warehouse
Necklace: Pearl necklace from Next
Bag: Pink handbag from New Look
Shoes: White ballet flats from Fiore at Matalan


I'd love to hear what you think in the comments box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme