facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Hello February!


I know, I know, it’s been another long while since I last posted. It’s not that I haven’t wanted to – I’ve had tons of blog post ideas – it’s more that I’ve been having too much fun enjoying all the exciting things happening. A couple of my favourite moments since my last post have been…


Saying Yes!

After 7 amazing years of being with my prince charming he knelt down on one knee and proposed on our anniversary! Of course I said “Yes”! I then celebrated in my favourite Chi Chi dress, which made me feel like a true princess. It’s so exciting to be getting married and I’ve had so much fun planning the wedding. I’m pretty sure my friends are getting fed up of the W word by now!



Trip to Barcelona

I spent six wonderful days in sunny Barcelona enjoying sangrias, patatas bravas, and even a bit of flamenco. I was completely new to the city and even though it felt a little touristy at times, it was beautiful with so much to do and see. I must admit it’s pretty difficult looking through all the pictures when it’s cold and rainy outside.

So that’s a quick catch-up from me before more beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts make their way to my blog soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme