facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Paint Them Silk! - Barry M Pink Silk Nail Polish Review

It's so much fun experimenting with nail polish! You use your hands for so many different things it's easy to spend half the day staring at your nails. So why not liven them up and try out new styles?

I was wandering through boots the other day (I say wandering but I spent over half an hour just looking at the different cosmetics!) and I came across the new silk nail polish by Barry M. I have always been unsure of textured nail polishes but this one looked intriguing. I decided to try it out and grabbed a bottle of the 'paint pink' colour for £3.99 from Boots.




When I got home, I settled down in front of the TV and started painting my nails. I painted three layers of my new nail polish and finished with a clear top coat (I used Nailgirls 3-in-1 base/top coat but any will do). 



Although I was skeptical, I really like the soft subtle shine, which has an almost silk feel to it. I don't often use soft colours, as I'm a massive fan of bright and bold. However the classy feminine look of this soft pink colour has won me over and I'm anxious to try more.


If anyone has any comments, recommendations or experience with this nail polish or other nail polishes from this range I'd love to hear from you in the comment box below.

That's all from me, see you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme